Worried about filling up your royally large wedding space? No, we aren’t talking of the regular chandeliers, flowers or huge drapes across the area. Instead, we bring you some of the coolest, inexpensive and intricately detailed ideas to decorate your spacious wedding hall, garden, whatever is the destination you chose!
With little crafting and care, these niceties will come handy and add the glow to your wedding spot in a matter of minutes:
1. Paper crafts: You’re too busy rehearsing sangeet choreography or choosing mehndi designs, don’t worry – just look around. You got the paper! Use colorful papers to make honeycomb diamonds, honeycomb balls, paper garlands, paper rosettes and pin them up around the venue as ad hoc decoration.
2.Wire-wrapped signs: Grab some old copper wires from the store-room and twist them around into letters, phrasing out little signboards for your guests. You can also stick glitter on top to add the bling!
3.Knots: Find twigs, ropes or ribbons and twist them into knots, whorls, loops, etc., hanging them to make passageway intervals. You can also embellish these with more greenery, beads or artificial flowers.
4.Feathers: Collect variously sized feathers and add paint or glitter to them. Tie the feathers with jute twines or laces to give an angelic appeal to entrances or backdrops!
5. Photo booth: Wondering what you bought your big selfie stick for? This is the time! Gather your group and get posing with that selfie stick revolving around the entire photo booth you carefully planned based on a theme of your choice.
6. Magic mirror: It is the newest toy in the block. Not a normal mirror, this is a real magic mirror because it lets you click life-sized photos, choose backgrounds, edit and directly upload it to Instagram and Twitter. Isn’t that amazing?
7. LED Lights: What better ceremony than wedding for a bright and glitzy evening? Choose from vibrant shades and indulge in a carnival of colours to hang those tiny LED lights all around in your favourite shapes!
8. Greenery: If you’re a fan of nature and all hype about eco-friendliness, use leaves in place of flowers. Lush greenery contrasts with many colours and gives exceptional detailing to the décor.