Whoever said that Indian weddings are all about brides, is fatally wrong. Here is our grand entry of the gorgeous groom who is dressed to steal hearts of all the ladies out there drooling over the bride’s royal get-up:
1. Turban accessories: Whether you’re riding a white horse or a stylish Audi, you are all about the prince on his way to win his damsel. So start from the top. Your turban can be beautifully accessorized with a stylish feather pin or a gem-studded just at the top centre of the turban in front heralding the King’s arrival.
2. Bejeweled grooms: Indian grooms have been donning accessories since time immemorial. From layered neck pieces to colourful brooches to studded bracelets, grooms have been giving their brides a tough competition in carrying off heavy jewelry on the big day. Are you ready?
3. Velvet: The fall is here, and so is the wedding season. Didn’t get enough hints? BRING BACK THE VELVET to your wardrobe. Winter is all about texture and weddings aren’t any different. So while your brides-to-be are leaving no stones unturned, why would you fall behind in experimenting? A sherwani or a suit, velvet in shades of lavender, maroon, grey, green and blues adds royal touch to your wedding outfit. Not kidding, try it out!
4. Emeralds: Emeralds totally give us heart eyes! Pair it up with velvet and you get a killing combo for your wedding outfit. They’re absolutely the season’s colours are fashionably forward.
5. A dash of red: What’s a wedding without red? No we aren’t suggesting you to go all red, but add a pop of red to whatever you wear for your wedding. If it’s a suit, choose a red tie or a red gem button for your sherwani.
6. Neutral shades: If you’re the adventurous kind, hire a dressmaker to craft you a wedding suit using neutrals like grey, coffee brown etc. Try navy if you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to go all royal for your big day.