Often in the hustle bustle of your wedding planning, photo booth or photography backdrops are miserably left out. Wedding photographs are the most talked about things years later. So to avoid your embarrassment later in life looking at awful photo bombs, we as your BFF for wedding planning have got you covered.
Here are our top 13 ideas for the photo booth for your wedding to make your ceremony absolutely flawless:
1. Stamped Fabric
Get a cotton curtain and customize with your chosen design, fabric painting or pattern or even as a ceremony to dramatize it. Hang it on a wall and your stamped photo booth backdrop is ready.
2. Feathery Feels
Tie ribbons or jute twine around painted feathers and suspend them through a wooden balance. Use flowers of pastel shades (preferably pale pink and off-white or white) and tie them with laces through the suspending pole. Give people an angelic feathery feel photo booth for the big day.
3. Beachy Backdrop:
If you’re planning your wedding at the beach, get loads of patterned fabric in stock. Arrange striped or other patterned fabrics over a rope and secure these with a tape to turn whitewashed dowels into a billowing backdrop for your photo booth.
4. Try Topiary
If you’re looking for an enchanting backdrop, make a larger-than-life statement with faux-boxwood letters of initials or full name of the couple. Best part, this photo booth can be carried back to your home after the ceremony.
5. Rosettes-themed booth
If you want a simple yet unique backdrop for your photo booth, mix and match different coloured paper rosettes to create a wall display. Enhance the booth with a single colour matching the venue or theme or try an ombre arrangement for a subtle appeal.
6. Arbor Anyone?
If you are clueless about what exactly you want for the photo booth, try arbor. The good thing about Arbor is it gets you a structure for both large and small spaces. You can further dress it up with paint, flowers, ribbon, organza, etc. to give it a fancier look.
Looking for something out of the world? Craft a photo booth that is literally out of the world. Use empty glass bulbs as flower vases to hang them into strings. Add ribbons and suspend to a pole. Fix a wall for support.
8. Chalk It Out
Go for a classy black and white photo booth backdrop with a giant chalkboard. You can use the board to spell out personalized wishes, pointers, etc.
9. Crystal Clear
If you love all things sparkling, use crystal curtains to add that dazzle to your wedding photo booth. Hang these curtains from an arch or a low hanging tree for an outdoor wedding. Surround it with creamy flowers, chandeliers, or bouquets to complete feel.
10. Elegant Fabrics
Use white satin and lace for a traditional rustic look or try a single colour in different patterns for a display that stands out. Place these on a pillar and add a few strings of light for a subtle glow.
11. Fancy Florals
Flowers are a classic way to celebrate marriages. Attach flowers with moss sheets and fix them to a huge arbor. Surround a wedding quote or wish, or create a fun pattern over the arbor with flowers for a classic photo booth for your wedding.
12. Go Green
If you’re more of a fan of lush green than flowers, use leaves to set the mood. Greenery will add rich detail and texture to your photo booth. Try eucalyptus for the perfect photo booth leaf décor.
13. Lights Will Guide You Home!
Yes – literally they will. Put colourful fairy lights tied to a string or create customized letters, patterns or messages through the lights and add a crisp appearance to your wedding photo booth.
Do not forget to send us a picture of your incredible wedding photo booth!
Worried about filling up your royally large wedding space? No, we aren’t talking of the regular chandeliers, flowers or huge drapes across the area. Instead, we bring you some of the coolest, inexpensive and intricately detailed ideas to decorate your spacious wedding hall, garden, whatever is the destination you chose!
With little crafting and care, these niceties will come handy and add the glow to your wedding spot in a matter of minutes:
1. Paper crafts: You’re too busy rehearsing sangeet choreography or choosing mehndi designs, don’t worry – just look around. You got the paper! Use colorful papers to make honeycomb diamonds, honeycomb balls, paper garlands, paper rosettes and pin them up around the venue as ad hoc decoration.
2.Wire-wrapped signs: Grab some old copper wires from the store-room and twist them around into letters, phrasing out little signboards for your guests. You can also stick glitter on top to add the bling!
3.Knots: Find twigs, ropes or ribbons and twist them into knots, whorls, loops, etc., hanging them to make passageway intervals. You can also embellish these with more greenery, beads or artificial flowers.
4.Feathers: Collect variously sized feathers and add paint or glitter to them. Tie the feathers with jute twines or laces to give an angelic appeal to entrances or backdrops!
5. Photo booth: Wondering what you bought your big selfie stick for? This is the time! Gather your group and get posing with that selfie stick revolving around the entire photo booth you carefully planned based on a theme of your choice.
6. Magic mirror: It is the newest toy in the block. Not a normal mirror, this is a real magic mirror because it lets you click life-sized photos, choose backgrounds, edit and directly upload it to Instagram and Twitter. Isn’t that amazing?
7. LED Lights: What better ceremony than wedding for a bright and glitzy evening? Choose from vibrant shades and indulge in a carnival of colours to hang those tiny LED lights all around in your favourite shapes!
8. Greenery: If you’re a fan of nature and all hype about eco-friendliness, use leaves in place of flowers. Lush greenery contrasts with many colours and gives exceptional detailing to the décor.